Saturday

Reminiscing

To this day my mom is one of the people I admire most in the world. The other day she asked for my help to organize her iPhoto library because she needed to make space on her laptop.
If you know me well, you'll know that one of my favorite pass times is to sit back and flick through some good old photographs and reminisce memories. I was definitely on board. We opened up her iPhoto and realized that this was going to be a while. We quickly got in the zone and started discussing which photos were good to keep and which ones were not worth keeping.

While I was viewing the photographs of my childhood trips and adventures from seven plus years ago I realized how incredibly fast time passes by. Reality check: Not a 13 year old anymore!

I believe it's always a great habit to look back and reflect at what you've achieved throughout the years and what better way to do it with photos? It not only gets you thinking of everything but after all a picture is worth a thousand words.

Here are some of the photos that just melt my heart.



The night led to a laughter filled therapy photo viewing session. We started from the top of her albums and wized through at least half of the list until we realized that it was time to hit the hay.

Reminiscing through these photographs made me realize how extremely fortunate I am with all the places and people I've had the chance to meet and experience throughout my childhood.
I'm grateful and gratefulness turns what I have into enough.

MTO

No comments:

Post a Comment