Saturday

Reunion

The year has been whizzing through at a speed that is so fast that it takes real skill to actually appreciate the golden moments we receive at times we least expect. I'm a huge fan of "living in the moment" and from what I've lived and learnt so far, I completely feel that that is the way to live life.

During the past few days I've had the incredible chance to see my family in London. There's really no place like home but as they say, a house doesn't make a home it's the people that do. To quote Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, "home is whenever I'm with you" and that is exactly how I feel whenever I'm with anyone of my family members. Luckily I had the whole package this time around, which was just amazing!

Don't we make a great looking team?


MTO

No comments:

Post a Comment