Saturday

Sunbury on Thames

My following and final stop before heading back up to Leeds was Sunbury on Thames, London. Purpose: to visit my beautiful friend Scarlett and her lovely family. She opened her arms wide and offered me the chance to stay at her place. How could one pass such a sweet opportunity? I gladly accepted and actually felt at home whilst being there.  

Seeing as I had already stayed with her during a weekend in last December 2011, I was used to some delicious treats Scarlett had already showed me. Luckily for maria the actual best strawberry jam in the entire planet was waiting for me on the kitchen tabletop. Scarlett's grandmother naturally makes from her back garden and I was lucky enough to try this beautiful flavor. 

Jammin' to some strawberry. Mmmmmm.

Whilst I stayed with Scar we had a day out in London town and rented one of those bright blue Barclays bike's that are all over the city. After having spent 30 minutes trying to figure out the system on how to rent them (very confusing!) we cycled around Hyde Park for around an hour and then got back on foot to enjoy some window shopping. 



For Easter Sunday I decided to make a Mexican treat for Scarlett's family to indulge on. Who doesn't love a delicious homemade guacamole to nibble on? I'm glad to report that I received a lot of positive feedback from everyone which made me very happy! Yum yum yum. 


During the time I stayed at the Roland-Jones household I was lucky enough to celebrate Scarlett's birthday with her! The day consisted of us going to a Pilates class in the morning, which then followed on to us lazying around. I sang her happy birthday in the morning and was dying of excitement to give her her birthday presents. After, Scarlett baked a deliciously sinful triple layer chocolate cake that was out of this world. We then followed onto going out for dinner with her family to a mouth-watering Italian restaurant. Food-coma was definitely the word of the day. 



On my last day Scarlett took me to Windsor Palace to visit the Queen and see the Long Walk. It was an incredibly beautiful place that is definitely a must see if you're ever in the area.


We then drove down to one of Scarlett's favorite place's in the world - Hampton Court Palace. We took a couple of sexy shots during our visit and had lots of silly fun. 



Peekaboo!

Camouflaging pretty well

Overall I had an absolute wonderful time with Scarlett and her family. What I loved most about it was that it made me feel very home-y, which was definitely what I needed after the other past few weeks of crazy fiestas. Cherry on top. 

MTO

No comments:

Post a Comment