Monday

London Town

What a fantastic weekend! Scarlett, Nora and I all travelled down to London to celebrate Nora's 19th Birthday with all the class & style we could offer.


I am a huge fan of birthday celebrations. They make me so happy seeing other people enjoying the surprises you plan, the presents, the whole idea of sentiment in them. So for Nora's birthday, Scarlett & I woke the birthday girl up bright and early with one hand full of balloons and the other with a bag full of surprises for her to unwrap. She loved the surprise and our beautiful singing. To top things off, we decided to make her pancakes seeing as she had raved so much about the ones Scarlett made from Pancake Day.


The three of us, SNM, then travelled to Kingston to stay with one of Nora's best friends, Nadine. We were greeted by all her warm and wonderful friends. Nora had a delicious Cadbury Buttons Chocolate cake waiting for her thanks to Nadine. I have only just recently tried Cadbury Buttons for the first time and I kid you not, they are fantastic yet devilish inventions.

After staying up talking till late with the girls the next 24 hours were pure bliss consisting of shopping, eating a Byron burger, going to Covent Garden's very best spa and going out clubbing in Mayfair at Luxx. Can someone please take me back? 

With the birthday girl enjoying the lovely weather.

Kingston upon Thames filled with beautiful swans.


Burger Crazy: Byron's burgers are the epitome of perfection. If you haven't gotten the chance to go, I definitely recommend popping by as fast as you can.


At the Sanctuary Spa moments before completely relaxing.

First time partying in London. Girls & I at Luxx. The music was sensational as the range was extremely wide, which got everyone on their feet. From Niggas In Paris to Suavemente. Anyone up for some salsa time?

Appreciating the shining sun on the way back home with my walk-of-shame partner.

Sunset view from the train.

Overall I've got to say that it was one of the best weekends I've had so far in 2012! We stayed the perfect amount of time and I had an unbelievable time. 

MTO

No comments:

Post a Comment