Sunday

Sweet, Stunning Snow

It's crazy how contrastive weather can be one day and then be completely different the next. Exactly a week ago I was in the presence of my best friend Floor and if you looked outside the window everything would be white. Covered in sweet, stunning snow. 

Now, I might be a bit in a nostalgic mood at the moment but I do this constantly throughout my life. Looking back and thinking what I was doing "this time last week/month/year". My best friend Zoe would know a thing or two about that phrase. I do believe it's good to look back and acknowledge the changes you live in your life.

So what happened this time last week? Well as I said it started snowing in Leeds! It was absolutely beautiful and it was my first time I have experienced snow fall in my life.

Outside the Leeds Art Museum with Floor with white covered floors.

Taking advantage of some snow for our own satisfaction. 

With almost living my whole life in a tropical country, this is not a usual sight for plants.

Snow captured in action! Floor & Scarlett outside for a quick stroll. 

Creating my first snow angel! Very exciting moment in my life.

Lovely daily view all dolled up in white.

On Tuesday Scarlett & I had a day off and in the spirit of the white & chilly scenery we went into town & went ice skating. Here are a few snappy snaps from the skating rink:



Proud to report that I did not fall once.

So in the spirit of nostalgia, what did you get up to last weekend? In a different country? Feeling about things differently? 
Crazy & beautiful how time makes such a difference in our lives but I believe it's all for the better. 

MTO

No comments:

Post a Comment