Wednesday

Yummy Instagrams

Instagram has recently become a sneaky cute obsession of mine and seeing as I'm a huge fan of delicious food it has become a thing of mine to snap away all the yummy treats I munch on from day to day. Hopefully you enjoy these snippets as much as I do. Let's get crackin'

Home made turkey salad with curry sauce, fresh mozzarella and vegetables. Yes.

Strawberry fields forever! Apparently strawberries are great teeth whiteners and decrease appearance of dilated pores. Who knew?!

Quick snack. I love peeling oranges. It's such a task however you get rewarded at the end.

These Prawn Noodles are a very special treat as I can't get them in the UK and my mom brought them over when she came to visit. They remind me so much of home! YUMMY.

A really big cutie got this little treat for me. Starbucks and milk chocolate? Yes please.

Pizza Express and their new line of pizza's are to die for. Crazy thin crust with delicious toppings. A must try!

Breakfast smoothie. One banana, strawberries, honey and milk and blend it up! Happy sipping.

Incredibly delicious salad for dinner included all of my favorite things: Avocado, prawns, broccoli, fresh mozzarella and cucumbers topped with a tint of soya sauce. 

Anyone's mouth watering? I want these all over again.

MTO


No comments:

Post a Comment